Three Times the Charm

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2000
      Hey everyone. Rand has been too busy to update the web site, so I thought
      I'd just send out a quick note to let you guys know that Benjamin has now
      officially tripled his birth weight. He's up to a whopping 6 lbs., 7 oz..
      He's doing great. He eats all the time, and he's getting a little more head
      control. He hasn't learned how to smile yet, but I think he'll mangage
      after we show him the pictures of Jarvi from Vegas. He gets lots and lots
      of attention whenever we take him out. "Oh, look at that tiny baby. He
      can't be more than a week old." I reply, "Tiny baby? Are you kidding me?
      He's HUGE!!!" Guess it's a matter of perspective.

      Speaking of our 5 year anniversary of being meeting eachother, I must say
      that I feel like I've know some of you since we were two years old. Surely
      that's not because we had occasion to act like we were two years old...
      Hmmmm...

      Well, gotta go get the stink off the kid. He's somehow smelling like a
      Malawian bus at the moment.

      Deb