Re: [ujeni] Malawi news

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 13 6:44 AM
      Remember that time we thought about writing a WID proposal to buying
      branding irons? It didn't occur to us at the time, but that last Malawi
      News article tells us we might have been more successful if we had written
      the proposal to buy a "blender", vis-a-vis the line below:

      "Gulule at first refused to withdraw his statement, denying that he blended
      the ruling party deputies thieves."