Re: PCVs - Uganda

  • DSJarvi@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3, 1999
      I will follow Alan anywhere because he will make a great human shield when the
      bullets/pangas start flying.
    • Alan de Brauw
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 4, 1999
        Yarvels-

        I'm too skinny to shild you these days! We'll take USAID people hostage
        and chain them up in front of our bottle store, so we can drink without
        interruption. Then, Hobbler MacBain can slice through the shield when he's
        completed the mission.

        Sobel, now there's a fat bastard these days...

      • DSJarvi@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 4, 1999
          Sounds like a plan with me. By the way where is Sobel?