Re: Recall: uganda mission cancelled

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 1999
      riz (my pink friend), if you are recalling the message, does that mean that
      you're really going to Uganda or should we still get together for chick's
      night this weekend? Rand has already shaved his legs.

      >Bell, Elizabeth would like to recall the message, "uganda mission
      >cancelled".

      >We are proud as punch of our new web site!
      >http://www.onelist.com
      >Onelist: The leading provider of free email community services

      Rand & Deb Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      wiserd@...
      (404) 327-5765

      "The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead."
    • Paul Dever
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 1999
        Reply to: RE>[ujeni] Re: Recall: uganda mission cancelled
        those new people on the net...when will they ever learn

        --------------------------------------
        Date: 3/4/99 6:08
        To: Custodian
        From: ujeni@onelist.com
        From: "Raymond R. Wise" <wiserd@...>

        riz (my pink friend), if you are recalling the message, does that mean that
        you're really going to Uganda or should we still get together for chick's
        night this weekend? Rand has already shaved his legs.

        >Bell, Elizabeth would like to recall the message, "uganda mission
        >cancelled".

      • Bell, Elizabeth
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 1999
          i am not going to uganda, at least not on saturday. i sent the message a
          second time after it didn't get sent for a couple of hours yesterday (we
          were having trouble with our server and none of our messages were getting
          out). i was trying to avoid everyone getting the same message twice, but it
          seems like it (the recall mechanism) was more trouble than it was worth.

          are we on for tomorrow night? are you feeling OK? we don't necessarily
          have to do anything too rowdy, although it would be good to take advantage
          of rands' shaved legs.