Re: [ujeni] AIDS article

  • Weber
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2000
      Christine.....Thank you for posting this. It was an overwhelming
      series.....especially the first article. Clicking on the graphics was
      sobering too. I guess I knew everything that it said, some just
      instinctively but it was good to see my gut feelings and fears about what's
      been going on in print so that thousands can read it. I've passed it on and
      friends have responded....thanks Paul for your reminder of PC's goal to
      educate. Scott Geibel I printed out your article but when I saw it was 41
      pages (!!!!!) I haven't gotten too it yet. I will. Again, thanks
      Christine, Don and I really appreciate all your effort to keep us informed.
      We'll treat you dinner at Casa Africana next time we get to Washington, you
      deserve it; just don't leave town again. Cathy