Re: [ujeni] AIDS article

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 3:48 AM
      I will get on my soap box later today...so maybe this AID thing will be
      there too Cathy....

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7 8:49 AM
        Christine.....Thank you for posting this. It was an overwhelming
        series.....especially the first article. Clicking on the graphics was
        sobering too. I guess I knew everything that it said, some just
        instinctively but it was good to see my gut feelings and fears about what's
        been going on in print so that thousands can read it. I've passed it on and
        friends have responded....thanks Paul for your reminder of PC's goal to
        educate. Scott Geibel I printed out your article but when I saw it was 41
        pages (!!!!!) I haven't gotten too it yet. I will. Again, thanks
        Christine, Don and I really appreciate all your effort to keep us informed.
        We'll treat you dinner at Casa Africana next time we get to Washington, you
        deserve it; just don't leave town again. Cathy