- Things I have learned so far while studying Spanish in
1. David Hasselhoff is a huge world star.
2. "English" and "groin" is the exact same word
depending on where you put the stressor. If you choose
poorly, as I did, "Do you know my language" becomes
something different altogether.
3. Do not followup #2 by calling your host father a
4. Incredulous looks know no linguistic boundary.
5. Everything we have was reverse engineered using UFO
technology. Wait, that was the X-Files in Spanish.
6. The Simpsons are funny in any language.
7. Mixing in a few Chichewa words to finish the
sentence practically NEVER works.
More as the situation deteriorates. JP
Confidential to Melissa S: "Pork" is not a verb in
Do You Yahoo!?
Get Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere!