Re: [ujeni] Zim news

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 8, 2000
      Maybe you should see it as a good beginning for Mr. Helms rather than the
      beginning of the end for you.

      At 09:48 AM 06/08/2000 -0400, you wrote:
      >Yikes, could it be that I actually AGREE with JESSE HELMS?!
      >
      >-M
      >
      >Christine Chumbler wrote:
      >
      >> USA suspends bilateral aid to Zimbabwe
      >>
      >> "Zimbabwe is in crisis today, and the responsibility for this
      >> situation lies at the feet of Mr Mugabe," committee chairman
      >> Jesse Helms said in a statement.

      >Paying too much for Long Distance is a global problem.
      >Join BeMANY! and Long Distance rates fall automatically.

    • varsha ghosh
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 12, 2000
        It's happened to the best of us...upsetting yes, but it's okay as long as
        it's limited to a few certain issues--v.

        Christine Chumbler wrote:

        > USA suspends bilateral aid to Zimbabwe
        >
        > "Zimbabwe is in crisis today, and the responsibility for this
        > situation lies at the feet of Mr Mugabe," committee chairman
        > Jesse Helms said in a statement.

      • Phil & Libby Hooper
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2000
          I am no longer at this address. When I have an address, I will contact you;
          until then please stop the e-mails.

          Thanks

          Joanna