Re: [ujeni] Zim news

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 8, 2000
      I had the same frightening thought.

      >>> Mark Holland <holland@...> 6/8/00 9:48 AM >>>
      Yikes, could it be that I actually AGREE with JESSE HELMS?!

      -M

      Christine Chumbler wrote:

      > USA suspends bilateral aid to Zimbabwe
      >
      > "Zimbabwe is in crisis today, and the responsibility for this
      > situation lies at the feet of Mr Mugabe," committee chairman
      > Jesse Helms said in a statement.

      Paying too much for Long Distance is a global problem.
      Join BeMANY! and Long Distance rates fall automatically.
      http://click.egroups.com/1/4260/5/_/519888/_/960472129/
    • Rand Wise
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 8, 2000
        Maybe you should see it as a good beginning for Mr. Helms rather than the
        beginning of the end for you.

        At 09:48 AM 06/08/2000 -0400, you wrote:
        >Yikes, could it be that I actually AGREE with JESSE HELMS?!
        >
        >-M
        >
        >Christine Chumbler wrote:
        >
        >> USA suspends bilateral aid to Zimbabwe
        >>
        >> "Zimbabwe is in crisis today, and the responsibility for this
        >> situation lies at the feet of Mr Mugabe," committee chairman
        >> Jesse Helms said in a statement.

        >Paying too much for Long Distance is a global problem.
        >Join BeMANY! and Long Distance rates fall automatically.

      • varsha ghosh
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 12, 2000
          It's happened to the best of us...upsetting yes, but it's okay as long as
          it's limited to a few certain issues--v.

          Christine Chumbler wrote:

          > USA suspends bilateral aid to Zimbabwe
          >
          > "Zimbabwe is in crisis today, and the responsibility for this
          > situation lies at the feet of Mr Mugabe," committee chairman
          > Jesse Helms said in a statement.

        • Phil & Libby Hooper
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2000
            I am no longer at this address. When I have an address, I will contact you;
            until then please stop the e-mails.

            Thanks

            Joanna