Re: [ujeni] Zim news

  • Mark Holland
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 8, 2000
      Yikes, could it be that I actually AGREE with JESSE HELMS?!

      -M

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 8, 2000
        I had the same frightening thought.

        Christine Chumbler wrote:

        > USA suspends bilateral aid to Zimbabwe
        >
        > "Zimbabwe is in crisis today, and the responsibility for this
        > situation lies at the feet of Mr Mugabe," committee chairman
        > Jesse Helms said in a statement.

        Paying too much for Long Distance is a global problem.
        Join BeMANY! and Long Distance rates fall automatically.
        http://click.egroups.com/1/4260/5/_/519888/_/960472129/
      • Rand Wise
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 8, 2000
          Maybe you should see it as a good beginning for Mr. Helms rather than the
          beginning of the end for you.

          At 09:48 AM 06/08/2000 -0400, you wrote:
          >Yikes, could it be that I actually AGREE with JESSE HELMS?!
          >
          >-M
          >
          >Christine Chumbler wrote:
          >
          >> USA suspends bilateral aid to Zimbabwe
          >>
          >> "Zimbabwe is in crisis today, and the responsibility for this
          >> situation lies at the feet of Mr Mugabe," committee chairman
          >> Jesse Helms said in a statement.

          >Paying too much for Long Distance is a global problem.
          >Join BeMANY! and Long Distance rates fall automatically.

        • varsha ghosh
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 12, 2000
            It's happened to the best of us...upsetting yes, but it's okay as long as
            it's limited to a few certain issues--v.

            Christine Chumbler wrote:

            > USA suspends bilateral aid to Zimbabwe
            >
            > "Zimbabwe is in crisis today, and the responsibility for this
            > situation lies at the feet of Mr Mugabe," committee chairman
            > Jesse Helms said in a statement.

          • Phil & Libby Hooper
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 2, 2000
              I am no longer at this address. When I have an address, I will contact you;
              until then please stop the e-mails.

              Thanks

              Joanna