There's no place like home...

  • Rand & Deb Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2000
      Hey everyone. Since we haven't been updating Benjamin's site as much as
      before, I thought I'd drop a note to let you know that he weighs 3 lb., 10.8
      oz and HE IS COMING HOME!!!! The doc says he'll get to come home the end of
      this week! He is eating like he just got off of Likoma for the first time
      in 3 months. He's healthy and happy, and we're SOOOOO glad he'll be here
      soon! Tiwo, Deb
      Rand & Deb & Benjamin Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      Email: wiserd@...
      Website: http://sites.netscape.net/randwise/
      (404) 327-5765

      See Benjamin at http://sites.netscape.net/randwise/benjamin (Updated often)

      Quote of the day:

      "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
      signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not
      fed, those who are cold and are not clothed"
      -Dwight D. Eisenhower