Re: [ujeni] Crisis Corps in Malawi

  • William Kernan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2000
      Hi all!

      If anyone has questions about Crisis Corps or wants to chat about it, I
      would be more than happy to talk. After leaving Malawi, I served as a
      Crisis Corps Volunteer In Guinea, West Africa. Drop me a note...

      Peace,
      Bill

      "Scott Geibel"
      <scottgeibel@ho To: "Malawi RPCVs" <ujeni@egroups.com>
      tmail.com> cc:
      Subject: [ujeni] Crisis Corps in Malawi
      05/31/00 12:45
      PM
      Please respond
      to ujeni

      This just in: Crisis Corps is setting up shop in Malawi for HIV/AIDS
      projects. Attached is the recruitment flyer. I hope some of you get to
      take advantage of this opportunity.

      7 HIV/ AIDS Education & Training Volunteers/ Eastern & Southern Africa: A
      number of RPCVs are needed to work with a wide range of HIV/AIDS related
      projects in Southern and East Africa. Assignments will begin in June, July
      and August, 2000 and will be located in Zambia, Tanzania, Kenya and Malawi.
      RPCVs from these countries and with experience in HIV/AIDS training,
      education, program, curriculum & staff development are encouraged to apply.

      Hot off the press- summer's here!
      School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
      graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
      shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.
      http://click.egroups.com/1/4473/5/_/519888/_/959791467/

      (See attached file: Recruitment Flyer 51900.DOC)