HIV/AIDs link

  • Jesse Kwiek
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2000
      Hey All,
      Rand, while I'm all for a dissidents view and alternative hypotheses,
      the evidence in support of HIV as the causative agent of AIDS is
      virtually irrefutable. Much of the evidence and support listed in
      the links you provided comes from the early 90's, which is ancient
      history as far as HIV/AIDS research is concerned. Check out
      http://www.niaid.nih.gov/spotlight/hiv00/default.htm
      for a comprehensive list of the scientific evidence in support of the
      HIV-AIDS link and a discussion of the alternative hypothesis proposed
      by Duseberg.
      Best,
      Jesse

      --