Peter Duesberg and South Africa

  • wiserd@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2000
      As always, I will play devil's advocate. That article (and most of the rest of the press) makes it sound like some crackpots have the ear of President Mbeki, but there are several Nobel laureates in that crowd. Rather than mis-stating the case, here are the relevant links:

      Read this:

      http://www.duesberg.com/kintro.html

      And check out these quotes by respectable scientists:

      http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/tour/toursim8.htm

      And then look at Duesberg's website here:

      http://www.duesberg.com/

      The wealth of material is amazing. It will take you days and weeks to read all of it, and the more you read, the more credible it will seem.

      The question is, why hasn't everyone heard about it?