I'm 10 days old and I have my own web page!

  • Benjamin Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2000
      Hello,

      My name is Benjamin Eliot Wise. You can call me Benjamin or Banjo Man, or
      as my Pop calls me, Bew (that's my initials). To some of you, it's news
      that I exist. I came out ten weeks early because my Mom had pre-eclampsia.
      We were very lucky, and I have continued to be lucky over the last 10 days.
      Now I breathe on my own, and all my systems are working well. I now weigh 2
      lb. and 3 oz., which is kind of small, but I look forward to beefing up on
      Mom's milk. I will have to be in the hospital for a long time, possibly as
      long as my original due date, but hopefully I will continue my trend of
      being early and get released sooner for good behavior.

      I want to thank all my parents' family and friends who have been a source of
      strength for all of us. All of your help, your presence and your presents
      have been much appreciated. If Mom and Pop haven't responded to your calls
      or emails, it's probably because they spend all their time with me. They're
      a bit tired, but they are OK. They're leaving all the major correspondence
      to me.

      So here it is, the web address. It's still being worked on, so please
      pardon the typos. We'll flesh out the story and the presentation a bit
      later, but for now, most of you just want to see the pictures. So here it is:

      http://sites.netscape.net/randwise/benjamin
      Rand & Deb Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      wiserd@...
      (404) 327-5765

      I would give my right arm to be ambidextrous.