Hi Everybody!

  • Benjamin Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2000
      Hi everybody! Just wanted to give you a little update about me and my
      folks. Me first. I'm starting to pork up. I'm up to 2 pounds, 3.4 ounces.
      I know that getting tubby is my ticket out of this joint. My lungs are
      doing well. I can breathe on my own. My bottom is doing well too- don't
      want to gross anyone out, so I'll skip all of those details. I love my
      parents. They come to visit me and they say really nice things to me- like
      "you sure are a good pooper". I will continue to get fat. That's my only
      job. Aren't you jealous???

      My mom is doing well. She is changing her middle name to "Elsie". She
      can't drive yet, but great gramma will bring her to see me in the mornings,
      and daddy will bring mom to see me at night. Mom still has high BP and gets
      pretty tired, but hey? What can you expect? The things kids put their
      parents through!

      My dad is the best dad in the whole wide world. He's taking great care of
      me and my mom. He's trying to keep the house together- laundry, dishes,
      mowing the lawn, cooking, all that kind of stuff. PLUS he went back to work
      today. What a guy!

      My dog Mattie makes me mad. While my mom was sleeping, she went into my
      bedroom and stole my new rubber duckie! Momma gave her a whoopin' for me.
      Then she mentioned something about a one way ticket to the glue factory.

      To recap, we are all great. And I think that Clara is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! My
      dad took some pictures of me, and he hopes to get them on a web page soon.

      Love,
      Benjamin Eliot
      aka Boo
      aka Peanut
      Rand & Deb Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      wiserd@...
      (404) 327-5765

      I would give my right arm to be ambidextrous.