new contact info

  • varsha ghosh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      First, congratulations to all the new parents! I know you will make awesome
      parents...and if nothing else, the kids will have great aunts/uncles, etc!

      And for an update on my life, I am well-settled here in Boston, having moved
      here in 1998 for graduate school and now working at Harvard U. for their
      public service agency. I've grown tired of Cambridge and moved across the
      river to Jamaica Plain to a lovely new place (well, of course, after that
      house in Malawi, I couldn't live just anywhere!) to which you are all
      welcome! Life is good =)

      I hope you are all doing well and look forward to hearing from you:

      74 Boylston Street, Floor 1
      Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
      617-983-2460 (h)
      617-496-9129 (w)