Re: [ujeni] Malaria

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2000
      That reminds me of two ddt stories:

      Back when I was a volunteer, the Ag chief in our village had a simple
      solution to his mosquito problem. He sprayted his hous eonmce a month with
      concentrated DDT. It worked...but he could never figure out why his kids
      were always sick...

      Another guy who worked for an NGO smuggled keg beer into the country by
      labelling it DDT in big letters all over the kegs...no one ever looked at
      it.

      Although mosquitos are killing more people than AIDS now, I wonder when it
      will be the reverse...