Tuesday

  • Jade_Wu@xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 1999
      My dear friends,

      As many of you may already know, I will be moving to Washington shortly.
      Therefore, I will no longer be at this email address. My new one will be:
      jadewu@...
      It is functioning as we speak.

      I want to stay in touch with everyone. (Does anyone know how to change my
      email address on this ujeni onelist group?) Let me know.

      Smiles and hugs,

      Jade
    • Paul Dever
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 1999
        Reply to: RE>[ujeni] Tuesday
        Jade. Go to the onelist and sign up agaoin using your new email address
        as the one that they send the messages to.

        --------------------------------------
        Date: 3/2/99 16:56
        To: Custodian
        From: ujeni@onelist.com
        From: Jade_Wu@...

        My dear friends,

        As many of you may already know, I will be moving to Washington shortly.
        Therefore, I will no longer be at this email address. My new one will be:
        jadewu@...
        It is functioning as we speak.

        I want to stay in touch with everyone. (Does anyone know how to change my
        email address on this ujeni onelist group?) Let me know.

        Smiles and hugs,

        Jade

        If you like orange and blue, then you will love our new web site!
        http://www.onelist.com
        Onelist: Fostering connections and information exchange

        [Message ID: -1291728722]
        [Internet header:]
        From: Jade_Wu@...
        To: ujeni@onelist.com