Re: [ujeni] Zim news

  • Paul Dever
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 20 6:14 AM
      Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] Zim news
      Does this mean that the Asians around southern Africa should take
      notice?????

      --------------------------------------
      Date: 4/20/00 1:13 PM
      To: Custodian
      From: ujeni@egroups.com
      I've seen that term applied.

      >>> "Weber" <weber@...> 4/19/00 5:59 PM >>>
      Is it too radical to think it's beginning to sound like ethnic cleansing?
      Don

      Enjoy the award-winning journalism of The New York Times with
      convenient home delivery. And for a limited time, get 50% off for the
      first 8 weeks by subscribing. Pay by credit card and receive an
      additional 4 weeks at this low introductory rate.
      http://click.egroups.com/1/3102/3/_/519888/_/956234998/

      [Message ID: -1255886111]
      [Internet header:]
      To: ujeni@egroups.com
      From: "Christine Chumbler" <cchumble@...>
      Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 08:46:52 -0400
      Subject: Re: [ujeni] Zim news
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 8, 2000
        Yikes, could it be that I actually AGREE with JESSE HELMS?!

        -M

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 8, 2000
          I had the same frightening thought.

          Christine Chumbler wrote:

          > USA suspends bilateral aid to Zimbabwe
          >
          > "Zimbabwe is in crisis today, and the responsibility for this
          > situation lies at the feet of Mr Mugabe," committee chairman
          > Jesse Helms said in a statement.

          Paying too much for Long Distance is a global problem.
          Join BeMANY! and Long Distance rates fall automatically.
          http://click.egroups.com/1/4260/5/_/519888/_/960472129/
        • Rand Wise
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 8, 2000
            Maybe you should see it as a good beginning for Mr. Helms rather than the
            beginning of the end for you.

            At 09:48 AM 06/08/2000 -0400, you wrote:
            >Yikes, could it be that I actually AGREE with JESSE HELMS?!
            >
            >-M
            >
            >Christine Chumbler wrote:
            >
            >> USA suspends bilateral aid to Zimbabwe
            >>
            >> "Zimbabwe is in crisis today, and the responsibility for this
            >> situation lies at the feet of Mr Mugabe," committee chairman
            >> Jesse Helms said in a statement.

            >Paying too much for Long Distance is a global problem.
            >Join BeMANY! and Long Distance rates fall automatically.

          • varsha ghosh
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 12, 2000
              It's happened to the best of us...upsetting yes, but it's okay as long as
              it's limited to a few certain issues--v.

              Christine Chumbler wrote:

              > USA suspends bilateral aid to Zimbabwe
              >
              > "Zimbabwe is in crisis today, and the responsibility for this
              > situation lies at the feet of Mr Mugabe," committee chairman
              > Jesse Helms said in a statement.

            • Phil & Libby Hooper
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 2, 2000
                I am no longer at this address. When I have an address, I will contact you;
                until then please stop the e-mails.

                Thanks

                Joanna