Re: J. Patten

  • John Patten
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 1999
      Dude! how's it going. Both were great. I was in Bangkok not ho chi
      minh, but hopefully someday. I can't take how beautiful all the women
      are there. Japan was fun too in a different way. more reserved and way
      expensive. You could walk down the street in Thailand and a doorman
      would ask if you wish to see the "ping pong" show (use your
      imagination) among other things. They even had a menu, and even I got
      grossed out, which is quite a stretch. It was good to see Eriko, and
      she is coming here in May to visit for a couple of months which will
      be nice. Who knows? I know she wants to settle down (yes I know she's
      too good for me). I'm still feeling the pull of working around the
      world. She would go, but I don't think she wants that to be her life.
      Commuting on LA freeways is inhuman. No time to sit and think. When do
      you guys finish up there? Ever consider my proposal to start a spam
      farm in Patagonia? Tell Gigi I said hi. I will try to email her when I
      get a chance. By the way, even though this is my personal yahoo email,
      can the man still read it because it's on their server? I would hate
      to have them find out about your cross dressing (oops) during a
      regular email. Write soon. Love, jp. ps- Steve says
      hi:berrys@...

      ---Paul Dever <pdever@...> wrote:

      > From: "Paul Dever" <pdever@...>
      >
      > Reply to: RE>[ujeni] J. Patten
      > For John: WHich was better Ho Chi Min City or Tokyo???
      >
      > --------------------------------

      > Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
      > http://www.onelist.com
      > Onelist: The leading provider of free email list services

    • Paul Dever
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 1999
        Reply to: RE>[ujeni] Re: J. Patten
        uh, John...this is the list where everybody on the ujeni list (all the
        cool folks from PC/Malawi) can post messages. SO you actually just told
        everybody on the list about the cross-dressing, etc... Try:

        pdever@...

        or

        pcpaul@...

        This is an object lesson class.
      • Alan de Brauw
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 1999
          Paul-

          We were all humored, though.

          Alan

          >From: "Paul Dever" <pdever@...>
          >
          > Reply to: RE>[ujeni] Re: J. Patten
          >uh, John...this is the list where everybody on the ujeni list (all the
          >cool folks from PC/Malawi) can post messages. SO you actually just told
          >everybody on the list about the cross-dressing, etc... Try:
          >
          >pdever@...
          >
          >or
          >
          >pcpaul@...
          >

          >This is an object lesson class.

          >Is ONElist important to you? Has it changed your life?
          >http://www.onelist.com
          >Come visit our new web site and share with us your stories
        • Raymond R. Wise
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 1999
            Paul,
            Will you please wear that little gold chiffon market find to Vegas? You
            don't know how we miss it!

            Welcome back, Likoma John! Thanks for adding some spice to the list!

            Deb

            Rand & Deb Wise
            2784 Mt. Olive Drive
            Decatur, GA 30033

            wiserd@...
            (404) 327-5765

            "The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead."