Re: J. Patten

  • Paul Dever
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 1999
      Reply to: RE>[ujeni] J. Patten
      For John: WHich was better Ho Chi Min City or Tokyo???

      --------------------------------
    • John Patten
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 1999
        Dude! how's it going. Both were great. I was in Bangkok not ho chi
        minh, but hopefully someday. I can't take how beautiful all the women
        are there. Japan was fun too in a different way. more reserved and way
        expensive. You could walk down the street in Thailand and a doorman
        would ask if you wish to see the "ping pong" show (use your
        imagination) among other things. They even had a menu, and even I got
        grossed out, which is quite a stretch. It was good to see Eriko, and
        she is coming here in May to visit for a couple of months which will
        be nice. Who knows? I know she wants to settle down (yes I know she's
        too good for me). I'm still feeling the pull of working around the
        world. She would go, but I don't think she wants that to be her life.
        Commuting on LA freeways is inhuman. No time to sit and think. When do
        you guys finish up there? Ever consider my proposal to start a spam
        farm in Patagonia? Tell Gigi I said hi. I will try to email her when I
        get a chance. By the way, even though this is my personal yahoo email,
        can the man still read it because it's on their server? I would hate
        to have them find out about your cross dressing (oops) during a
        regular email. Write soon. Love, jp. ps- Steve says
        hi:berrys@...

        ---Paul Dever <pdever@...> wrote:

        > From: "Paul Dever" <pdever@...>
        >
        > Reply to: RE>[ujeni] J. Patten
        > For John: WHich was better Ho Chi Min City or Tokyo???
        >
        > --------------------------------

        > Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
        > http://www.onelist.com
        > Onelist: The leading provider of free email list services

      • Paul Dever
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 1999
          Reply to: RE>[ujeni] Re: J. Patten
          uh, John...this is the list where everybody on the ujeni list (all the
          cool folks from PC/Malawi) can post messages. SO you actually just told
          everybody on the list about the cross-dressing, etc... Try:

          pdever@...

          or

          pcpaul@...

          This is an object lesson class.
        • Alan de Brauw
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 1999
            Paul-

            We were all humored, though.

            Alan

            >From: "Paul Dever" <pdever@...>
            >
            > Reply to: RE>[ujeni] Re: J. Patten
            >uh, John...this is the list where everybody on the ujeni list (all the
            >cool folks from PC/Malawi) can post messages. SO you actually just told
            >everybody on the list about the cross-dressing, etc... Try:
            >
            >pdever@...
            >
            >or
            >
            >pcpaul@...
            >

            >This is an object lesson class.

            >Is ONElist important to you? Has it changed your life?
            >http://www.onelist.com
            >Come visit our new web site and share with us your stories
          • Raymond R. Wise
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 2, 1999
              Paul,
              Will you please wear that little gold chiffon market find to Vegas? You
              don't know how we miss it!

              Welcome back, Likoma John! Thanks for adding some spice to the list!

              Deb

              Rand & Deb Wise
              2784 Mt. Olive Drive
              Decatur, GA 30033

              wiserd@...
              (404) 327-5765

              "The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead."