J. Patten

  • John Patten
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 1999
      Hi everyone,
      Just returned home four weeks ago after spending 3 months in Asia. I'm
      working a temporary 4 month job as a Peace Corps recruiter in L.A.
      After that who knows? Maybe China. Still don't have a home base set up
      yet but if anyone needs to reach me I'm at: jppatten98@...
      Looking foward to the reunion in August. Sounds like a blast. take
      care, JP.
    • Paul Dever
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 1999
        Reply to: RE>[ujeni] J. Patten
        For John: WHich was better Ho Chi Min City or Tokyo???

        --------------------------------
      • John Patten
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 1999
          Dude! how's it going. Both were great. I was in Bangkok not ho chi
          minh, but hopefully someday. I can't take how beautiful all the women
          are there. Japan was fun too in a different way. more reserved and way
          expensive. You could walk down the street in Thailand and a doorman
          would ask if you wish to see the "ping pong" show (use your
          imagination) among other things. They even had a menu, and even I got
          grossed out, which is quite a stretch. It was good to see Eriko, and
          she is coming here in May to visit for a couple of months which will
          be nice. Who knows? I know she wants to settle down (yes I know she's
          too good for me). I'm still feeling the pull of working around the
          world. She would go, but I don't think she wants that to be her life.
          Commuting on LA freeways is inhuman. No time to sit and think. When do
          you guys finish up there? Ever consider my proposal to start a spam
          farm in Patagonia? Tell Gigi I said hi. I will try to email her when I
          get a chance. By the way, even though this is my personal yahoo email,
          can the man still read it because it's on their server? I would hate
          to have them find out about your cross dressing (oops) during a
          regular email. Write soon. Love, jp. ps- Steve says
          hi:berrys@...

          ---Paul Dever <pdever@...> wrote:

          > From: "Paul Dever" <pdever@...>
          >
          > Reply to: RE>[ujeni] J. Patten
          > For John: WHich was better Ho Chi Min City or Tokyo???
          >
          > --------------------------------

          > Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
          > http://www.onelist.com
          > Onelist: The leading provider of free email list services

        • Paul Dever
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 1999
            Reply to: RE>[ujeni] Re: J. Patten
            uh, John...this is the list where everybody on the ujeni list (all the
            cool folks from PC/Malawi) can post messages. SO you actually just told
            everybody on the list about the cross-dressing, etc... Try:

            pdever@...

            or

            pcpaul@...

            This is an object lesson class.
          • Alan de Brauw
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 1, 1999
              Paul-

              We were all humored, though.

              Alan

              >From: "Paul Dever" <pdever@...>
              >
              > Reply to: RE>[ujeni] Re: J. Patten
              >uh, John...this is the list where everybody on the ujeni list (all the
              >cool folks from PC/Malawi) can post messages. SO you actually just told
              >everybody on the list about the cross-dressing, etc... Try:
              >
              >pdever@...
              >
              >or
              >
              >pcpaul@...
              >

              >This is an object lesson class.

              >Is ONElist important to you? Has it changed your life?
              >http://www.onelist.com
              >Come visit our new web site and share with us your stories
            • Raymond R. Wise
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 2, 1999
                Paul,
                Will you please wear that little gold chiffon market find to Vegas? You
                don't know how we miss it!

                Welcome back, Likoma John! Thanks for adding some spice to the list!

                Deb

                Rand & Deb Wise
                2784 Mt. Olive Drive
                Decatur, GA 30033

                wiserd@...
                (404) 327-5765

                "The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead."