Re: Tana B.

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 1999
      Go to www.onelist.com, and follow the prompts to register. After you are
      registered, look for the "find a list" prompt, and type in Ujeni. If you
      follow these links, you will come to a point where you are offered the
      chance to subscribe. It's all free. Email me if you have any problems.

      At 10:20 AM 2/27/99 +0200, you wrote:
      >From: Peter Bertling <pbertlin@...>
      >
      >I just thought of that this morning, Rand. How do you sign up again? Send
      >me the instructions and I'll foreward them to her. Thanks.
      >
      >Pete

      >Did you know that we have over 85,000 e-mail communities at Onelist?
      >http://www.onelist.com
      >Come visit our new web site and explore a new interest

      Rand & Deb Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      wiserd@...
      (404) 327-5765

      "The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead."