  • kym walther
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2000
      Hello all!

      For all of you in or around the Boston area. A few of us will be getting
      together this weekend to say our first "hellos" to Benjamin Walter Wise!!
      Please give me a call at 781-986-5489 if you are interested in getting
      together!!! For those of you not in or around the Boston area, sorry for
      the extra mail!!!
      Hope everyone is happy and healthy!!!
      Kym :)

      Kym Walther