For DC area folks

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2000
      Everyone else, sorry for the interruption.

      It is time. Yes, it's been too long since we've been dancin' fools. Kristen Cheney is breezing through town next weekend, so it seems the perfect occasion to head to Zanzibar for a little kwasakwasa. I just checked and there aren't supposed to be any live bands or private parties this time (unlike in Dec. when things got a bit confusing). How 'bout those that are interested meet upstairs after 9pm on Sat the 15th? Lemme know. It should be big fun. (Be sure to respond off of ujeni.)

      christine