Re: [ujeni] A simple request...

  • Paul Dever
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2000
      Reply to: RE>[ujeni] A simple request...
      Hello.

      My name is Dong. I am exchange student from Ho Chi Minh City. I am to
      studying in America, land of the brave.

      I want food.

      Can you find for me a living place? I do not drinking, but like
      excercise machines, and have driving license.

      --------------------------------------
      Date: 3/17/00 4:44 AM
      To: Custodian
      From: ujeni@onelist.com
      From: Jennifer Jacoby <Jennifer_Jacoby@...>

      Hey everyone,

      I need some help. I need to find someone to sublease my apartment in
      Cambridge this summer. Would any of the students out there be willing to
      post my announcement on their school's intranet or electronic bulletin
      board? Please e-mail me back (Jennifer_Jacoby@...)if you can do
      this
      and I will send you the message.