BOSTON!

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2000
      Hey there all you Boston folks! Rand and I are coming your way, and this
      time we won't be stopped by snow, sleet, or even Regis! We'll be alliving
      on the 6th of April super-duper late, and we'll leave on Sunday, the 9th.
      We're staying with Kymu, and hope to see you all while we are there. This
      is our last big trip before I "pop". Can't think of a finer place to be.

      Deb, Rand, and Benjamin Walter Wise
      Rand & Deb Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      wiserd@...
      (404) 327-5765

      How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand.