Re: [ujeni] I'm Baack

  • John Patten
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 14, 2000
      Welcome back Becky, got your number. This may have
      been covered previously, but I was wondering who else
      is also in the Boston area? The reason I ask is that I
      applied for a grad program at Tufts and may head out
      there mid-summer if I in fact get in. May need some
      advice on places to live, places to go, etc. Thanks,
      JP

      --- Becky Mueller <gypsychicky@...> wrote:
      > Here goes again. I thought I did this already, but
      > I didn't see my own
      > message; pardon any redundancy!
      >
      > My newest contact information is:
      > gypsychicky@...
      > I am settling in to Boston and American life -- it's
      > great to be back!!
      > Anyone in the local area (New Yorkers included,
      > Dollar and JSR) are welcome
      > to come a-callin' (617-666-2404). A housewarming
      > party is in the works, at
      > Jen and Varsha's urging.
      >
      > Will someone send me Karl's travelogue from ET? I
      > hear it's great. And
      > Rand, how do I take my old email address off the
      > list?
      >
      > Hope to see you Bostonians soon!
      > Becky

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • STEPHEN BERRY
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 15, 2000
        what's your program, JP?

        On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, John Patten wrote:

        > Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:33:09 -0800 (PST)
        > From: John Patten <jppatten98@...>
        > To: ujeni@onelist.com
        > Subject: Re: [ujeni] I'm Baack
        >
        > From: John Patten <jppatten98@...>
        >
        > Welcome back Becky, got your number. This may have
        > been covered previously, but I was wondering who else
        > is also in the Boston area? The reason I ask is that I
        > applied for a grad program at Tufts and may head out
        > there mid-summer if I in fact get in. May need some
        > advice on places to live, places to go, etc. Thanks,
        > JP
        >
        > --- Becky Mueller <gypsychicky@...> wrote:
        > > Here goes again. I thought I did this already, but
        > > I didn't see my own
        > > message; pardon any redundancy!
        > >
        > > My newest contact information is:
        > > gypsychicky@...
        > > I am settling in to Boston and American life -- it's
        > > great to be back!!
        > > Anyone in the local area (New Yorkers included,
        > > Dollar and JSR) are welcome
        > > to come a-callin' (617-666-2404). A housewarming
        > > party is in the works, at
        > > Jen and Varsha's urging.
        > >
        > > Will someone send me Karl's travelogue from ET? I
        > > hear it's great. And
        > > Rand, how do I take my old email address off the
        > > list?
        > >
        > > Hope to see you Bostonians soon!
        > > Becky

        > http://im.yahoo.com

      • Paul Dever
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 15, 2000
          Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] I'm Baack
          uh, transfer of economic growth between social levels of service providers
          and service-givers...

          --------------------------------------
          Date: 3/16/00 7:10 AM
          To: Custodian
          From: ujeni@onelist.com
          From: STEPHEN BERRY <berrys@...>

          what's your program, JP?

          On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, John Patten wrote:

          > Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:33:09 -0800 (PST)
          > From: John Patten <jppatten98@...>
          > To: ujeni@onelist.com
          > Subject: Re: [ujeni] I'm Baack
          >
          > From: John Patten <jppatten98@...>
          >
          > Welcome back Becky, got your number. This may have
          > been covered previously, but I was wondering who else
          > is also in the Boston area? The reason I ask is that I
          > applied for a grad program at Tufts and may head out
          > there mid-summer if I in fact get in. May need some
          > advice on places to live, places to go, etc. Thanks,
          > JP
          >
          > --- Becky Mueller <gypsychicky@...> wrote:
          > > Here goes again. I thought I did this already, but
          > > I didn't see my own
          > > message; pardon any redundancy!
          > >
          > > My newest contact information is:
          > > gypsychicky@...
          > > I am settling in to Boston and American life -- it's
          > > great to be back!!
          > > Anyone in the local area (New Yorkers included,
          > > Dollar and JSR) are welcome
          > > to come a-callin' (617-666-2404). A housewarming
          > > party is in the works, at
          > > Jen and Varsha's urging.
          > >
          > > Will someone send me Karl's travelogue from ET? I
          > > hear it's great. And
          > > Rand, how do I take my old email address off the
          > > list?
          > >
          > > Hope to see you Bostonians soon!
          > > Becky

          > http://im.yahoo.com

          DON'T HATE YOUR RATE!
          Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as
          Apply NOW!
          http://click.egroups.com/1/2120/2/_/519888/_/953176255/

          [Message ID: -1258931860]
          [Internet header:]
          To: ujeni@onelist.com
          Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 22:10:49 -0500 (EST)
          From: STEPHEN BERRY <berrys@...>
          Subject: Re: [ujeni] I'm Baack
            Paul you're not even cool enough to do mambos 1-4.
            (kidding, I'm sure you're dancing with yourself right
            now).

            http://click.egroups.com/1/937/2/_/519888/_/953069590/

            sentto-71391-1151-pdever=ml.peacecorps.gov@...
            > t.com
            > To: ujeni@onelist.com
            > Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 22:10:49 -0500 (EST)
            > From: STEPHEN BERRY <berrys@...>
            > Subject: Re: [ujeni] I'm Baack

            http://im.yahoo.com
          • Paul Dever
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 19, 2000
              Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] I'm Baack
              Better yet, I can SING mambo #5...Plus I did the ole Fanta and
              "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" on video tape...Just ask Romweber...

              --------------------------------------
              Date: 3/17/00 12:39 AM
              To: Custodian
              From: ujeni@onelist.com
              From: John Patten <jppatten98@...>

              --- Paul Dever <pdever@...> wrote:
              > Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] I'm Baack
              > uh, transfer of economic growth between social
              > levels of service providers
              > and service-givers...
              >
              > --------------------------------------
              > Date: 3/16/00 7:10 AM
              > To: Custodian
              > From: ujeni@onelist.com
              > From: STEPHEN BERRY <berrys@...>
              >

              > what's your program, JP?
              >

              > On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, John Patten wrote:
              >
              > > Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:33:09 -0800 (PST)
              > > From: John Patten <jppatten98@...>
              > > To: ujeni@onelist.com
              > > Subject: Re: [ujeni] I'm Baack
              > >
              > > From: John Patten <jppatten98@...>
              > >
              > > Welcome back Becky, got your number. This may have
              > > been covered previously, but I was wondering who
              > else
              > > is also in the Boston area? The reason I ask is
              > that I
              > > applied for a grad program at Tufts and may head
              > out
              > > there mid-summer if I in fact get in. May need
              > some
              > > advice on places to live, places to go, etc.
              > Thanks,
              > > JP
              > >
              > > --- Becky Mueller <gypsychicky@...> wrote:
              > > > Here goes again. I thought I did this already,
              > but
              > > > I didn't see my own
              > > > message; pardon any redundancy!
              > > >
              > > > My newest contact information is:
              > > > gypsychicky@...
              > > > I am settling in to Boston and American life --
              > it's
              > > > great to be back!!
              > > > Anyone in the local area (New Yorkers included,
              > > > Dollar and JSR) are welcome
              > > > to come a-callin' (617-666-2404). A
              > housewarming
              > > > party is in the works, at
              > > > Jen and Varsha's urging.
              > > >
              > > > Will someone send me Karl's travelogue from ET?
              > > > hear it's great. And
              > > > Rand, how do I take my old email address off the
              > > > list?
              > > >
              > > > Hope to see you Bostonians soon!
              > > > Becky

              > > http://im.yahoo.com

              > > GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates as
              > low as 0.0%
              > > Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees. Apply
              > NOW!

              http://click.egroups.com/1/937/2/_/519888/_/953069590/

              > DON'T HATE YOUR RATE!
              > Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Get rates as
              > low as
              > Apply NOW!

              http://click.egroups.com/1/2120/2/_/519888/_/953176255/

              > [Message ID: -1258931860]
              > [Internet header:]
              > m>

              sentto-71391-1151-pdever=ml.peacecorps.gov@...
              > t.com
              > To: ujeni@onelist.com
              > Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 22:10:49 -0500 (EST)
              > From: STEPHEN BERRY <berrys@...>
              > Subject: Re: [ujeni] I'm Baack

              http://im.yahoo.com

              GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates
              as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no hidden fees.
              Apply NOW!
              http://click.egroups.com/1/975/2/_/519888/_/953245501/

              [Message ID: -1258868941]
              [Internet header:]
              To: ujeni@onelist.com
              Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:25:00 -0800 (PST)
              From: John Patten <jppatten98@...>
                True that--I saw it (Paul's gassy rendition of
                supercalifragilisticexpialidocious)
                both live and on video a couple times. Talk about ringing in the new
                millenium.

                JSR

              • Paul Dever
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 20, 2000
                  Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] I'm Baack
                  with bells on my toes...

                  --------------------------------------
                  Date: 3/20/00 4:23 PM
                  To: Custodian
                  From: ujeni@onelist.com
                  From: John Spurlock Romweber <jsr48@...>

> [...]

                  > > [Message ID: -1258931860]
                  > > [Internet header:]
                  > > m>
                  > >
                  > sentto-71391-1151-pdever=ml.peacecorps.gov@...
                  > > t.com
                  > > To: ujeni@onelist.com
                  > > Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 22:10:49 -0500 (EST)
                  > > From: STEPHEN BERRY <berrys@...>
                  > > Subject: Re: [ujeni] I'm Baack

                  > http://im.yahoo.com

                  > Apply NOW!
                  >

                  > [Message ID: -1258868941]
                  > [Internet header:]
                  > t.com
                  > To: ujeni@onelist.com
                  > Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:25:00 -0800 (PST)
                  > From: John Patten <jppatten98@...>
                  > Subject: Re: [ujeni] I'm Baack

                  > PERFORM CPR ON YOUR APR!
                  > Apply NOW!

                  DON'T HATE YOUR RATE!
                  Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as
                  http://click.egroups.com/1/2120/3/_/519888/_/953566644/

                  [Message ID: -1258553061]
                  [Internet header:]
                  Sender: jsr48@...