I'm Baack

  • Becky Mueller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2000
      Here goes again. I thought I did this already, but I didn't see my own
      message; pardon any redundancy!

      My newest contact information is: gypsychicky@...
      I am settling in to Boston and American life -- it's great to be back!!
      Anyone in the local area (New Yorkers included, Dollar and JSR) are welcome
      to come a-callin' (617-666-2404). A housewarming party is in the works, at
      Jen and Varsha's urging.

      Will someone send me Karl's travelogue from ET? I hear it's great. And
      Rand, how do I take my old email address off the list?

      Hope to see you Bostonians soon!
      Becky