Re: [ujeni] Fwd: FW: E-Mail Sur Charges... Beware And Prevent...

  • Mark Holland
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2000
      These things circulate from time to time. If it seems outrageous, it probably
      is. Check out:

      http://www.usps.gov/news/press/99/99045new.htm

      which I found by simply doing a google search for "e-mail surcharge hoax"

      -Mark

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2000
        Not to worry. It's a hoax. Check out this site:

        http://urbanlegends.miningco.com/culture/urbanlegends/library/blemtax2.htm

        And a friendly reminder to check out sites like this before forwarding some of these messages along.

        Happy parenting, Dan.

        From: "Daniel Dudley" <papadud@...>

        I don't know if you have hear this, but I had not.