any connections to PC/Zimbabwe?

  • STEPHEN BERRY
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2000
      Muli bwa, y'all!

      let me ask a favor of the general public: does anyone have any
      connections (email address preferable) to any current or recently
      returned volunteers from Zimbabwe? A friend in school is planning an
      extended stay there and is looking for the type of advice that only our
      kind can give.

      Ziks Kwam.

      -- belly

      ps. So is Janet Leigh worthy of the handle?