Unto us a child is born

  • Daniel Dudley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2000
      Oh glory day and sleepless nights, Gertrude has finally popped. And it is a
      bouncing baby boy weighing in at 8pounds 3ounces and all of 20 and a half
      inches tall. I saw the whole blessed event and have some of the less gory
      stuff on tape. When I get a chance, I will try to send a picture of him.
      Oh, his name is Tiamike Ian Dud-ee-lay. Gertrude is doing fine, but tired.
      I am also tired, she went into the hospital at about 1:30 am on 8 March and
      the baby was born at 8:40 am. I need to take a nap, but I thought that I
      would tell you all the good news first.

      Love,
      Papadud, Mamadud, Wendy and Tiamike