useless yet somehow pertinent factoid

  • John Patten
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2000
      I was watching "The Manchurian Candidate" with Sinatra
      (actually with my friend David but, well nevermind)
      and Janet Leigh's character is named ujeni. Frank
      pronounces it better though, just like we do. JP
      http://im.yahoo.com
    • STEPHEN BERRY
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2000
        Muli bwa, y'all!

        let me ask a favor of the general public: does anyone have any
        connections (email address preferable) to any current or recently
        returned volunteers from Zimbabwe? A friend in school is planning an
        extended stay there and is looking for the type of advice that only our
        kind can give.

        Ziks Kwam.

        -- belly

        ps. So is Janet Leigh worthy of the handle?