About the hotel reservations

  • Kristen E. Cheney
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 1999
      Kym,

      I talked to the reservations agent today about it, and he said they gave you that rate
      because that's the ROOM rate for the weekend days. If you divide the total reservation per room
      by 2, you'll get $94.50. So it's best for you to make arrangements together with whoever you
      want to share a room. One person can book the room and have the other roommate pay half.
      The most important thing is to reference US PEACE CORPS when making the reservation, so
      they know they're looking up contracted rooms at a fixed rate rather than regular rack rates.
      Hope that clears up any confusion.

      Kristen Cheney