It's not an "it" any more...

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2000
      Hey everybody,

      We are doing fine. The kid is half-baked (20 weeks down, 20 to go). We got
      these pictures from our ultrasound last week, and thought we'd pass them
      along for your viewing pleasure. We sure are enjoying them (and we have
      video, too!).
      Take care.

      Attached are three photographs, all in one file.

      They are arranged as follows:

      1. Upper right: the Profile that makes us want to name the kid Alfred
      Hitchcock--look at that bulbous cranium!

      2. Middle left: the Australian shot (from down under) that makes us want to
      name the kid Trigger. Hi ho!

      3. Lower Right: the kid's smiling and waving like he's going to be a
      politician, but don't worry, Richard Milhous is not an option.

      [This message contained attachments]
    • Vyrle Owens
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2000

        Dear Wises,

        More congratulations of course. I was downloading the other day, and it
        took forever. So, I concluded someone was sending a picture. I was right,
        but never even guessed than it was your son.

        Looking forward to one in color.

        Vyrle