  • kym walther
    Jan 6, 2000
      Muli Bwanji nonse.

      I dont have email addresses for all the folks in the Boston area, so this is
      the best way to reach you all. Sorry for the extra mail to all the rest of
      you! Just wanted to let you all know about a mini-reunion we are having
      next week. For the last 3 years a few of us have gotten together each year
      on MLK weekend in a different city. This year Deb, Rand, otherWise and Kate
      Ryan are flying into Boston for the long weekend. If you are interested in
      getting together one of the nights, please email me. I'm dealing with the
      logistics of setting up activities for the weekend. Also, if you dont live
      in Bean Town, but want to come for the weekend, come on, the more the
      Hope to hear from you Bostonians!
      Hope you are all somehow well!
      Kym :)
      Best email to get me at is : kym.walther@...