      --------------------------------------
      Date: 11/11/99 3:06 AM
      To: Custodian
      From: ujeni@onelist.com
      From: "mandy briggs" <mandy_briggs@...>

      Hey, all. Just heard the news about John Patten on Hollywood Squares.
      John, this may very well be the funniest thing I have ever heard. This is
      way I love my life and the people in it! Do you realize you now join the
      ranks of other famous Malawi tv celebs? (I'm referring to Paul's stint on
      Jeopardy in college). Actually, I'm envious. I was drafted to
      participate
      in this local video recently for work (to promote participation in our
      programs) and my shot got cancelled. "That was supposed to be my big
      break", I keep telling my co-workers.

      Hope everyone is good.

      Mandy
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic