      From: Daniel Dudley <papadud@...>
      Subject: RE: [ujeni] Packing List
      To: "ujeni@yahoogroups.com" <ujeni@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 5:59 PM

      it is a pretty good list. how sweet it would have been to have ipods I the early 90's!! a laptop will b pretty much useless if u r at a site without electricity. if u plan to travel and camp then a tent is nice, but not that necessary. I always crashed on a friends floor and was fine with that. get a solar electronic charger for ipods and cell phones etc. my wife gets gsm "unlocked" cell phones used from ebay. have fun, malawi is a great place.  I will likely b bringing a group of students there in June for the third time.

      dan dudley