5417Re: [ujeni] Holiday update

  • Susan Peterson
    Dec 13, 2008
      HI Ugeni Folks,
      What a fascinating read. Thanks! And Kristen, is your house really for sale for under 100K? WOW! I guess I've been living in areas with much higher housing prices!
      Attached is our holiday letter and picture of the boys. Noah is 4 1/2 and Ethan will be 2 in January.
      Wishing you all a safe and joyous holiday season!

      On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 8:35 AM, kristen cheney <kcheney12@...> wrote:

      Hi PC People,

      I think Vyrle was trying to get the holiday update thing going on Ujeni again, and I've had a good year, so I'll bite! Letter attached. You can ctrl+click on the links if you'd like. Note that I'm in Uganda all Spring if anyone wants to visit! Sorry for dupes...

      Let's hear from some other folks, too. Where in the world are the Drazeks with their gaggle o' girls?? Phil and Juliet, your Inbox is full! Would love to hear from you.

      "See, in my line of work [government] you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." - George W. Bush

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic