      To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
      From: pcpaul@...
      Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 04:51:53 +0000
      Subject: RE: [ujeni] Fwd:Sarah Palin

      Let us take time as citizens and eligible voters of these great United States and amass a list of experience bullets that one should have:

      1. Running a municipality or canton or county, etc.
      2. Overseas experience to some degree, i.e. PC, DOS, involving cultural or political excahnges
      3.
      4.
      5.
      6.

      To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
      From: dweber@...
      Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 08:58:04 -0700

      Delayed response.... Paul, how typical of you, you're seeing it right.     THAT must be why she was getting votes!   Cathy

      From: wiserd@mindspring. com
      Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 18:34:21 -0400
      Subject: [ujeni] Fwd:Sarah Palin

      Hey all.  Below is a survey about Palin.  Interesting.  Check it out if interested.

      On a different note, Awaisi awiri are all fine and dandy.  The boy (Ben) is now 8 1/2 and in 3rd grade.   He is very interested in music (piano and singing).  We should  have a you tube of a recitial up some time in November.    Photo of summer vacation attached.  I (Deb) am teaching 2nd grade, and Rand is still teaching HS.  Working too hard.

      We have recently been in touch with many old frineds (Kymu, Bruner, Riz Bell, Lacher, and Shock), and those chats/visits brought back a taste of the good old days!    I'm thinking another big reunion must not be too far away.  The Ujeni has been too quiet.  Let's shake it up!

      Stay well and don't work too hard,

      Deb

      Subject: FW: Sarah Palin

      The GOP is apparently urging people to vote in a PBS poll to demonstrate wide support for the proposition that Sarah Palin is qualified to be a heart beat away from the Oval Office.

      The poll asks:
      Is Sarah Palin qualified to be VP?  Yes or No.  When last checked the ayes were leading. You do not have to give your name or email to vote.

      It's very simple; here's the link:

      Just click & vote...and forward this note to friends and colleagues.