      To: ujeni
      Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 9:44 AM
      Subject: [ujeni] Strange glowing orb in the sky

      and how it burns when you allow its rays to touch your skin.

      Summer has finally FINALLY arrived in Seattle.  Don't get me wrong, I hate the heat (could reach the high 70s today), and the girls are up with the sun (ahhhh 0620 on a day off, I love you so) but the mood of not only my house hold but also the city did a 180 two days ago when it was finally beautiful outside.
      Saoirse and Mia are perfect.  Mia runs through the house wearing a tutu singing "Happy Day to You" which sounds a lot like Happy Birthday, or twinkle twinkle little star.  Saoirse vaselates between wearing a long purple gown given to her by goodwill to a Laoise Jersey that hew uncle Anthony sent her.  Both are a joy a hand full, as caring as they could possibly be, loving and fighting each other at every turn.
      Margaret has been thankful for the cool spring summer.  She has been showing for awhile now, but she is really starting to get big.  We are due in September.  Some say early some say late.  Depends if you use a "wheel," when the last day of your last menstrual cycle was, the size of the child in ultrasound.. . or which member of the coven of witches you speak with.
      I am still doing the nursing thing at the University of Washington Medical Center.  I wear many different capes ("hats" is the appropriate article of clothing, but I like to think of myself as a super hero...therefore a  cape...unless I was Robinhood)  I am a staff nurse on a 30 bed Medical/Tele floor, I work as the transport RN for the hospital three days a month, and now they have me in charge of said med/tele floor at least one a week.  Charge SUCKS, I hate all of the small town politics and get really tired of witnessing just how inept some of the "professionals" I work with are.
      Right now either Margaret or I are always home with the girls.  I work three days a week, we overlap on Tuesdays and then Margaret works 4 days a week.  I look forward to a last paternity leave.  I will take 6 weeks or so come the new year.
      I still cannot figure out how I am going to walk up to the shops with three kids under the age of 4.  Strap on to my chest, one to my back, and have Saoirse walk with me...  we shall see.
      Well Met Luz, good to hear from you.

      Much love old friend,
      The McNulty 5
      Your silence will not protect you, they will see you through your silence.

      Checked by AVG.