5321Jennifer Jacoby

  • Daniel Dudley
    Feb 5, 2008
      My school is receiving applications for several positions, and we received one from Jennifer Jacoby.  Just wondering if she is part of this discussion group.  If she would like more information about the school, please let me know.  Secondly, we also received a math application from a guy that was in Mzuzu long before my time, but I thought that it was interesting to receive one application from someone who was in Malawi, let alone two.  Imagine 3 RPCV's from the same country working at the same school, not saying that it will happen, but it would be cool.

      Dan

      Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your "fix". Check it out.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic