5307RE: [ujeni] My 2007 Holiday contribution, Christmas Cookies 2, Oatmeal

  • John Patten
    Dec 4, 2007
      Quick question- are you supposed to start the CD at a
      particular time when you start in on the butter? I was
      thinking of the whole Pink Floyd Dark Side of the
      Moon/Wizard of Oz thing and was wondering if the dark
      chocolate is timed with the scarier parts of the album
      like "you can check out anytime you like but you can
      never leave, etc."

      The photo of the cookies I think is a bit evil. It
      looks like they have eyes and faces and their cookie
      souls got caught in a whole Eagles/Pillsbury hell. I
      didn't see Mary anywhere in there.