5253Re: [ujeni] Kids Update

  • Rand Wise
    Jun 8, 2007
      Hi everyone. Cute kid pics- keep them cominhg! Here is a picture of the boy. Ben is now 7! Hard to believe. He's healthy, happy, and a good travel companion.

      We have firmed up our summer travel plans. Below are dates and places. Let us know if you're in the vicinity. D

      June 16, 17: Memphis
      June 18, 19: Eureka Springs
      June 20: Amarillo
      June 21-24: Albuquerque
      June 24-26 Canyon de Chelly
      June 26-28 Grand Canyon
      June 28 Driving to Moab
      June 29, 30 Moab
      July 1-5 Boulder Area/Estes Park?YMCA of the Rockies
      Drive Back to Atlanta- not sure of route yet