5221Re: [ujeni] I will trade you for some Hello Dolly Bars

  • Eric Bone
    Dec 8, 2006
      I don't have any great stories yet, but I am posted in Tirin Kot, Uruzgan, and am posting about my existence, mundane or otherwise, approximately weekly.  My blog is www.yearinafghanistan.blogspot.com, so check there for updates.  I put up the latest today.

      -Eric

      John Patten <jppatten98@...> wrote:
      Hi Eric, so tell us where is your site? Stories man!

      JP

      http://clk.atdmt. com/MSN/go/ msnnkwsp00700000 01msn/direct/ 01/?href= http://spaces. live.com/ spacesapi. aspx?wx_action= create&wx_ url=/friends. aspx&mk

      http://new.mail. yahoo.com