5214Re: [ujeni] I will trade you for some Hello Dolly Bars

  • Eric Bone
    Dec 7, 2006
      Paul is making my life out to be harder than it is.  We have lots of electricity at the camp, and most of the electric heaters work.  Where we don't have electricity is when we have meetings at government buildings.  Now those are some cold meetings.

      And I like the food here.  But then again I really liked nsmia.

      -Eric

      Paul DEVER <pcpaul@...> wrote:
      I haev unique access to "Karzai" hats, "Massoud" hats, Cloisoné beads and
      elephants, burkhas and other fun stuff.

      What I don't have is Hello Dolly Bars....

      Anyone interested in a trade, let me know....

      Many thanks.

      Paul

      Stuck in Kabul, with no good food.......

      PS: Eric looks good, and is in a far away place....with no electricity....

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      (Yahoo! ID required)