5027Re: How many of you still have the signed 200K bills?

  • reysampaga
    Mar 6, 2006
      Pare pare,
      Defacement of money is illegal in any country. Except maybe England.
      Didn't get one signed, anyway, because I didn't have one then. (big
      sighhhh).
      I do have a crisp K200 note serial number AA-032032.
      If anyone knows the exchange rate, then that's how much the note is
      worth.
      Sorry long time no hear from us but we're (Robin and Rey) still
      entrenched in Albq NM. Kids are growing (8-years old and 14-years
      old). Robin still teaching Elementary School and Rey still a
      Structural Engineer.
      Thank you for the pics. They brought back some very lovely memories.
      Salaamat.
      R&R
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic