5Hey, y'all!

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Dec 31, 1998
      Hi guys. Deb here. If anyone has nothing to do, we're having a small
      gathering here on MLK weekend. Kym, Cataldo, Ryan, and Rachel are coming,
      and the more the merrier. I must say that we killed our last bottle of
      MAlawi gin in OCtober. Sorry for that!

      All is well here in Atlanta. We are going to try to secure a hotel for the
      Vegas reunion VERY soon, and that info will be posted. Cheney is in charge
      of the what-what.

      We're also working on creating a very accurate and up[ to date list of email
      addresses, so you'll see that soon as well.

      There is going to be a gathering in Detroit the weekend of Katie
      MAcgillivary's birthday (Feb.12th). Leah Jones and Katie's mom are the
      chief coordinators, and info about that will be posted soon.

      Stay well and safe. Deb
      Rand & Deb Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      wiserd@...
      (404) 327-5765

      For every problem there is a solution which is simple, neat, and wrong.
      - H. L. Mencken