4917small request

  • John Patten
    Nov 18, 2005
      I normally would not ask here as nobody here knows
      her, but a close friend in L.A. I just found out had a
      stroke three weeks ago and has been in UCLA Medical
      center since. I will probably go see her when I am
      home on leave in Dec.

      She's six years younger than me with two small
      children at home, including an 11-month old. It's very
      upseting for a multitude of people in her life and if
      you are so inclined please remember her in your
      prayers.

      Thanks,
      JP

      http://farechase.yahoo.com